Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Whale Oil Beef Hooded

So, what did I mean a few posts ago when I said that my foot often slips.  Well, as St. Paul said, and I paraphrase, I continue to do the evil that I don't want to do.  All kinds of evil, wickedness to others is part of it, indulgences is another; even aside from impure thoughts (we won't go there today), I weigh 275 lbs at 6'0", so it's clear that I like food a little too much.

If I only got one chance, I'd beef hooked, as the Newfies say.  And, thank God that I don't have to save myself.  Thanks be to the LORD.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.