Monday, December 11, 2023

Race

I was dreaming again last night.  I had bought four race tickets, two each to two different races in the States.  I was looking to sell two tickets at cost to the one race.  This was my intent all along.  I wasn't looking to make money on them.  So, I'm not sure why I bought them. 

I was at the one race (NASCAR?) with Chandra.  She wanted pop, so we were on the hunt.  I found an outside  coin operated vending machine outside of the restaurants and concession stands.  But, it was coin operated like a laundromat washing machine.  You put your quarters in a slot and pushed the silver coloured slide in.  Then, you could pour your fountain drink.  I got a swamp water or something.  Chandra appeared to dislike her drink at first, but said it was in fact good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.