Thursday, December 14, 2023

Three Piece Set

Over the last three nights, I have had three more vivid dreams.  Three nights ago, I drempt about my little brother, second youngest.  He was doing something self centered and I was so angry.  He seems to sabotage everything he touches.  I remember reaching out to throttle him out of anger.

Two nights ago, I was back at my old employer, driving forklift.  There were only two heat treat lines running, and I was trying to keep up, struggling.

Last night, I got up in the middle of the night, sick.  I remember being in the bathroom saying, I have to write this down.  When I got up at 5:30 a.m. today, I couldn't remember.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.