Thursday, December 7, 2023

Splash

Last Sautuday, I fell while running.  I was out for a 13k jog.  On the North side of Lake Victoria, I slipped in the mud, tensed up, and fell forward on my hands and knees in the mud.  I was pretty muddy, and so washed off my hands in puddle of standing water.  I was worried that my back--already terribly sore--was going to make me pay the next day.  Thanks be to God, because it wasn't too bad.  I went for a bike ride the next day instead, partly to help my back.  It has gotten quite sore, painful at times, and I'm not sure why.  From running?  Age?  Sitting at a desk all day?  Running with a hydration pack?  I did see my family doctor, who has reccomend physiotherapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.