Friday, December 1, 2023

2 for 1

I had two strange dreams last night.  The first was that they found cancer in my fight leg.  May God will it not be so, in Jesus' name, Amen.  I'm not sure why I would have drempt that.

Second, I drempt that I had I was a tanker.  I guess I was the gunner, though I think I was driving too.  The tank was a manual targeting system, and I had a hard time aiming successfully on the move.  My ammo was also super low.  I had to hit one tank multiple times to kill it.  Another accidentally turned it's rear to me, and I couldn't fire fast enough.  It started burning after the first shot, and I was pouring them in mercilessly.  I didn't ever see anybody else in my tank; I may have been alone.  I did take one shot at enemy infantry, but I don't know if I hit them.  Again, what made me dream this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.