Monday, December 18, 2023

Shooting

Three new dreams, in almost as many days.  The oldest dream had me scheduling.  I don't think I was at work.  I remember it being difficult.  It was with a computer app of some kind.

The second had Chandra as a child, and she was possessed.  Because, why not?  So many of my dreams have been of possession.

Last night, I was trying to cut through a field get to McDonald's.  Paul was with me, and Chandra joined us.  There was a maze of chain link fence on the property.  And, as I navigated the maze, I decided to cut through a factory building.  They tried to hire me.  I declined and made good my escape.  Once outside, I found myself on a range.  There was a shooting competition going on.  I saw plenty of familiar faces.  I wanted to shoot.  I had with me--by chance--a gun I owned in the dream (not in real life).  It was a single action (bolt action) MP5 chambered in .223.  I was begging to borrow ammo.  I believe somebody pointed out that I could buy it at the counter.   I recall signing up for a 300 yards competition.  Good friggin' luck with open sights.  Then, the dream took an erotic twist, as the shooter had to be engaged in intercourse with his penis in a vagina of a woman in the "doggy" position while shooting.  What a way to shoot.  I'm not sure what that all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.