Thursday, December 7, 2023

Dog Dream

Another night, another strange dream because, why not?  I layed down on the grass in a park beside a path.  A dog come over and layed down right beside me, touching me.  I believe it was a chocolate lab.  I was going to pet him, but--short of growling at me--he made it clear that he didn't want me to do so.  He asked me if I had any good food.  I told him that I had nothing with me, but that I would come back with some.

Later, I was in a restaurant with Cindy.  The menu changed based on where you sat.  I sat in one section, but Cindy kept on moving because she didn't like the food.  I didn't particularly like it either.  When the waitress arrived, whom I knew from Features, I told her that Cindy had moved, indicating that I was not staying. I wasn't sure where Cindy had gone.  I went back to look for the dog, but he was gone, like he didn't trust me to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.