Sunday, December 3, 2023

Gifts and Fruit

 Gifts                                                            Fruit

Message of Wisdom                                     Love

Message of Knowledge                                Joy

Faith                                                             Peace

Healing                                                         Forbearance

Miraculous powers                                       Kindness

Prophesy                                                       Goodness

Distinguishing between Spirits                    Faithfulness

Speaking if different kinds of tongues        Gentleness

Interpretation of different tongues              Self-control

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.