Monday, January 4, 2010

A Re Beginning

A few years ago, although it seems like longer now, I started what I call my God Wall on Facebook. With Facebook, first there was the wall. Then there were all these wall applications. There was a Super Wall, a Fun Wall, and an Advanced Wall. There were changes to the Facebook layout, name changes to some of the wall applications, and they fell into disuse for the most part. As the Advanced Wall was being used by practically nobody, but was still an available application, I decided that I would use it to post my thoughts on God, faith, Christianity, etc.... I nick named it my God Wall.

It wasn't long before I thought I might loose it. I needed to back it up; Facebook goes through so many changes, many of them without any warning, that I thought I had better back up my God Wall before I loose it. I thought that this would be a great place to back up my God Wall, and then I put it off for days, weeks, months. So, it is now my intention to back up my God Wall here. This blog may morph into something else after time, but that is not my plan right now. Also, my original intention with my God Wall was to be a witness, and also for my friends to add their thoughts to mine. That never happened. With the Facebook changes, the info and boxes tabs etc..., it became so low profile that everybody may have missed it altogether. Anyway, without farther adieu, here are the current contents of my God Wall:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.