Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 19

William Ramier wrote at 3:00pm on February 17th, 2008

For by him [Jesus] all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. Colossians 1:16 NIV
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 2:57pm on February 17th, 2008

But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,
Philippians 1:18 (Today's New International Version)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 2:54pm on February 17th, 2008

and do not give the devil a foothold. Ephesians 4:27 NIV
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 2:52pm on February 17th, 2008

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! Galatians 1:8 NIV
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 2:50pm on February 17th, 2008

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
2 Corinthians 11:14 NIV
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:09am on February 17th, 2008

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. John 14:13-14 NIV
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:06am on February 17th, 2008

Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:9 NKJV
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:04am on February 17th, 2008

Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!" John 20:28 NIV
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:00am on February 17th, 2008

"Dear son, either you learn your trade, or you change your job."
Fr. Gabriele Amorth on clergy who feel exorcism is not important.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 9:47am on February 17th, 2008

And Jesus said to him, Truly I say to thee, this day thou shalt be with me in paradise.
Luke 23:43 (Wycliffe New Testament)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.