Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 1 Reposted

William Ramier wrote at 4:26pm on September 7th, 2008

"But you say, 'What the Lord does isn't right.' Listen to me, you Israelites. Do you think my way of doing things isn't right? It is your way that isn't right.
Ezekiel 18:25 (TEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 4:23pm on September 7th, 2008

Do you think I enjoy seeing an evil man die?" asks the Sovereign LORD. "No, I would rather see him repent and live."
Ezekiel 18:23 (TEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 7:27pm on July 20th, 2008

"How was Christ begotten? And thus do they attempt to comprehend Infinite Being within the limitations of their own reasoning."
St. John Chrysostom
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 8:01pm on June 22nd, 2008

"Manifestations of the spiritual part of our being are both real and perfectly natural, and my own belief is that they happen to most people. But living as we do in a society that values the rational over everything else, I think that lots of people completely miss these things when they happen, and those people who do notice them are usually reluctant to talk about them."
Br. Bede Thomas Mudge
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 8:34pm on May 11th, 2008

"Do not wait for leaders. Do it alone, person to person."
Mother Teresa
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 8:07pm on May 11th, 2008

"Living in a culture that promotes and values independence and encourages self-help through books, classes and gurus (all with a price tag!), we can feel not up to the task of witnessing."
Fr. Ted Hales
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 9:17pm on May 2nd, 2008

"Believing in the abundance of God's gifts is counter-cultural in 21st century Canada."
The Rt. Rev. Bruce H. W. Howe
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 9:19pm on December 28th, 2009

"I do not occupy myself with great matters, or with things that are too hard for me."
Psalms 131:2 (BAS)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 8:58pm on December 28th, 2009

Sometimes I really truly believe the Desert Fathers had it right.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 2:34am on December 13th, 2009

Some days I really get what St. Paul said about doing the evil I don't want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.