Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 17

William Ramier wrote at 7:57pm on March 26th, 2008

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. John 1:3 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 7:48pm on March 26th, 2008

The new world faiths are Existentialism, Deism, Humanism, etc.... People are either Agnostic or Witches if they are not completely godless.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 11:27pm on March 25th, 2008

LORD God All-Powerful, your temple is so lovely! Deep in my heart I long for your temple, and with all that I am I sing joyful songs to you. One day in your temple is better than a thousand anywhere else. I would rather serve in your house, than live in the homes of the wicked. Psalms 84:1,2 & 10 (CEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 1:45pm on March 25th, 2008

"We all have “an other”. The one or ones who we know to be wrong, bad and sinful. It's not hard to find them. All you have to do is to look at the paper or read the news on the Internet. It is the Islamists, the republicans, the democrats, pro-abortion, anti-abortion, liberal Christians and Bishop Jefferts Schori, conservative Christians and Pope Benedict XVI, Serbian, Croats or Kosovars. For some of us, it is our neighbor, our ex-spouse, or even the one in the pew next to you. At this point in this sermon it could even be me. And the litmus test for if they are the other is if that designation is followed by: yes, but they ARE really bad. They really ARE hurtful, exclusive and evil. I know, because they are not like me." Taken from a great sermon by Br. Joseph Brown; I wish I had room to include the whole thing here.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 12:08pm on March 25th, 2008

"Communion transformed the atmosphere of the whole ceremony. As we came towards the end of feeding each other, I all of a sudden realized that the light cheeriness had gone. Suddenly there was something I can only describe as a deep Presence in the room. It was in us and it was beyond us at the same time. It was powerful." Br. Bede Thomas Mudge
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 11:02pm on March 9th, 2008

"ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire or deserve: Pour down upon us the abundance of thy mercy; forgiving us those things whereof our conscience is afraid, and giving us those good things which we are not worthy to ask, but through the merits and mediation of Jesus Christ, they Son, our Lord. Amen." BCP
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:59pm on March 9th, 2008

I have said unto the LORD, 'Thou art my God: / I have no good apart from thee.' Psalms 16:2 (BCP)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:56pm on March 9th, 2008

Do not spread lies about anyone, and when someone is on trial for his life, speak out if your testimony can help him. I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:16 (TEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:53pm on March 9th, 2008

The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt,
They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good. Psalms 14:1 (NKJV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 8:47pm on February 17th, 2008

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.