Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 22

William Ramier wrote at 2:21pm on February 1st, 2008

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life. Whoever believes in the Son is not judged; but whoever does not believe has already been judged, because he has not believed in God's only Son. John 3:16 & 18 TEV

William Ramier wrote at 7:10pm on January 29th, 2008

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18 NIV

William Ramier wrote at 5:05pm on January 23rd, 2008

"While this pastoral ministry is entirely overlooked in the Catholic world today, it was not so in the past. In some denominations of the Protestant church, exorcisms are still practiced frequently and fruitfully." Fr. Gabriele Amorth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.