Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 4

William Ramier wrote at 10:28pm on August 23rd, 2009

"Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you," declares the LORD. "Many nations will be joined with the LORD in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you.
Zechariah 2:10-11 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 1:08pm on August 14th, 2009

"A false accusation is as deadly as a sword, a club, or a sharp arrow."
Proverbs 25:18 (TEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 4:52pm on August 10th, 2009

"'How long will you torment me and crush me with words?"
Job 19:2 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:30pm on August 9th, 2009

"Like a nightmare it disturbed my sleep. I could see something standing there; I stared, but couldn't tell what is was. Then I heard a voice out of the silence: 'Can anyone be righteous in the sight of God or be pure before his Creator? God does not trust his heavenly servants; he finds fault even with his angels."
Job 4:13, 16-18 (TEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:23pm on August 9th, 2009

"While they were sitting at the table, the word of the LORD came to the old prophet who had brought him back."
1 Kings 13:20 (NIV)

"After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: 'Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward."
Genesis 15:1 (NIV)

"They said to him, 'You are not even fifty years old--and you have seen Abraham?'"
John 8:57 (TEV)

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:1 (KJV)

"The Word became a human being and, full of grace and truth, lived among us. We saw his glory, the glory which he received as the Father's only Son."
John 1:14 (TEV)

"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him."
2 Samuel 22:31 (NIV)

"it was the costly sacrifice of Christ, who was like a lamb without defect or flaw."
1 Peter 1:19 (TEV)

"Then God said, 'Let us make man in [OUR] image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.'"
Genesis 1:16 (NIV)

"Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness."
Genesis 1:2-4 (NIV)

"Through him [the Word] all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."
John 1:3 (NIV)

"This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,"
Isaiah 44:24 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 10:18pm on August 9th, 2009

"In the same way, after the supper he took the cup and said, 'This cup is God's new covenant, sealed with my blood. [WHENEVER] you drink it, do so in memory of me.'"
1 Corinthians 11:25 (TEV)

"Then he took a piece of bread, gave thanks to God, broke it, and gave it to them, saying, 'This is my body, which is given for you. [DO THIS IN MEMORY OF ME.]'"
Luke 22:19 (TEV)

"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives in me, and I live in him. The living Father sent me, and because of him I live also. In the same way whoever eats me will live because of me."
John 6:56-57 (TEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 8:05pm on August 5th, 2009

Many people are very turned off by the perceived hypocrisy of organized religion. But, Christianity isn’t about good people being bad. It’s about bad people being good; it’s about people finding salvation, that because of their sins can only come from Christ Jesus.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 11:24am on August 3rd, 2009

"How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?"
Psalms 13:2 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 4:35pm on July 18th, 2009

"It was faith that made Abel offer to God a better sacrifice than Cain's. Through his faith he won God's approval as a righteous man, because God himself approved of his gifts. By means of his faith Able still speaks, even though he is dead."
Hebrews 11:4 (Good News Bible)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:09pm on June 28th, 2009

"Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, Lord God of hosts; let not hose who seek you be disgraced because of me, O God of Israel."
Psalms 69:7 (BAS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.