Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 16

William Ramier wrote at 10:59pm on April 15th, 2008

They said in their hearts, "We will crush them completely!" They burned every place where God was worshiped in the land. How long will the enemy mock you, O God? Will the foe revile your name forever? Remember how the enemy has mocked you, O LORD, how foolish people have reviled your name. Psalms 74:8,10,18 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 7:32pm on April 13th, 2008

I was having a chat the other day with a man who told me that he works at a non profit organization that offers free counseling to kids. He said that they had Psychologists, counsellors, staff with Batchelor degrees in social work and psychology. So I asked him if they had any Chaplains on staff. He said, "No." But, it sounded like, "Of course not!" He told me that they were a non religious organization, more like anti religious organization I thought. Like so many other places in our society, there is no place for God in the healing process. We push Jesus the healer aside and let the experts handle it.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 9:33am on April 8th, 2008

For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.
1 Peter 2:25 (KJV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 9:43pm on April 4th, 2008

They gave me gall to eat; / and when I was thirsty they gave me vinegar to drink. Psalms 69:22 (BCP)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:06pm on April 3rd, 2008

They pierced my hands and my feet; I may count all my bones: / they stand staring and looking upon me. They part my garments among them, / and cast lots upon my vesture. Psalms 22:17-18 (BCP)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:02pm on April 3rd, 2008

Help, LORD, for the godly are no more; the faithful have vanished from among men. Psalms 12:1 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 7:10pm on March 31st, 2008

Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
Psalms 1:1 (NKJV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 7:07pm on March 31st, 2008

"JUSTICE IS WHEN WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE.
MERCY IS WHEN WE DON'T GET WHAT WE DESERVE.
BUT GRACE IS WHEN WE GET WHAT WE DON'T DESERVE."
Barbara Johnson
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 6:42pm on March 30th, 2008

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. Psalms 139:8 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 8:05pm on March 26th, 2008

If science could prove the Bible a farce--and some believe that it already has--would you still believe? Would it break your faith? I've often wondered what Satan could say or do that would lead so many astray. Re: Revelation 13:14 & 20:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.