Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 13

William Ramier wrote at 10:39pm on June 18th, 2008

"If you are neutral toward injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."
The Most Rev'd Desmond Tutu
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 9:07pm on June 14th, 2008

But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of God, and no torment will ever touch them. In the eyes of the foolish they seemed to have died, and their departure was thought to be an affliction, and their going from us to be their destruction; but they are at peace.
Wisdom of Solomon 3:1-3
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 9:05pm on June 14th, 2008

For charity delivers from death and keeps you from entering the darkness; and for all who practice it charity is an excellent offering in the presence of the Most High.
Tobit 4:10-11
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 9:02pm on June 14th, 2008

Then all the Gentiles will turn to fear the Lord God in truth, and will bury their idols.
Tobit 14:6
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 5:04pm on June 9th, 2008

LET the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be alway acceptable in thy sight, / O LORD, my strength and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (BCP)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 2:42am on June 6th, 2008

"Unfortunately, all too often the 'sheep' do not have the compassion and acceptance of the Shepherd. We hurt each other inexcusably. Don't confuse their actions with those of the Shepherd."
Marilyn Meberg
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:19pm on June 2nd, 2008

For what hope has the godless when he is cut off, when God takes away his life?
Job 27:8 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:16pm on June 2nd, 2008

The wicked freely strut about when what is vile is honored among men.
Psalms 12:8 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:15pm on May 22nd, 2008

"Ash Wednesday may be the most uncomfortable day of the Christian year. After all, we’re not comfortable with talk of our sin and need for repentance at the best of times."
The Rev'd Tanya M. Phibbs
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:23am on May 22nd, 2008

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows.
2 Corinthians 12:2 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.