Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 10

William Ramier wrote at 4:38pm on September 7th, 2008

Peter said to him, "Ananias, why did you let Satan take control of you and make you lie to the Holy Spirit by keeping part of the money you received for the property? Before you sold the property, it belonged to you; and after you sold it, the money was yours. Why, then, did you decide to do such a thing? You have not lied to men--you have lied to God!" As soon as Ananias heard this, he fell down dead; and all who heard about it were terrified. So Peter said to her, "Why did you and your husband decide to put the Lord's Spirit to the test? The men who buried your husband are now at the door, and they will carry you out too!" At once she fell down at his feet and died. The young men came in and saw that she was dead, so they carried her out and buried her beside her husband.
Acts 5:3-5 & 9-10 (TEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 4:29pm on September 7th, 2008

When the disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?" Jesus turned and rebuked them.
Luke 9:54-55 (TEV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 4:19pm on September 7th, 2008

David longed for water and said, "Oh, that someone would get me a drink of water from the well near the gate of Bethlehem!" So the three mighty men broke through the Philistine lines, drew water from the well near the gate of Bethlehem and carried it back to David. But he refused to drink it; instead, he poured it out before the LORD. "Far be it from me, O LORD, to do this!" he said. "Is it not the blood of men who went at the risk of their lives?" And David would not drink it. Such were the exploits of the three mighty men.
2 Samuel 23:15-17 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 1:59am on August 31st, 2008

(Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honor in his own country.)
John 4:44 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 1:28am on August 31st, 2008

Jesus wept.
John 11:35 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 12:58am on August 31st, 2008

The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
Psalms 145:14 (KJV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 7:19pm on August 30th, 2008

BLESSED be the LORD my strength, / who teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight;
Psalms 144:1 (BCP)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 4:32pm on August 30th, 2008

I will speak of thy testimonies also, even before kings, / and will not be ashamed.
Psalms 119:46 (BCP)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 4:30pm on August 30th, 2008

Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; / for therein is my desire.
Psalms 119:35 (BCP)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:17pm on August 26th, 2008

Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Who has gathered up the wind in the hollow of his hands? Who has wrapped up the waters in his cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and the name of his son? Tell me if you know!
Proverbs 30:4 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.