Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 2

William Ramier wrote at 3:42am on December 10th, 2009

"Even though honoured, they cannot live for ever; they are like the beasts that perish. Such is the way of those who foolishly trust in themselves, and the end of those who delight in their own words."
Psalms 49:11-12 (BAS)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:39am on December 10th, 2009

"We can never ransom ourselves, or deliver to God the price of our life;"
Psalms 49:6 (BAS)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 2:04pm on December 9th, 2009

Sometimes I feel like Lot, surrounded by Sodomites. Not that I'm righteous, clearly I am not. In much the same way that one who is truly wise recognizes how little knowledge they really have, I understand how much I need Jesus. I just wish that everybody around me understood this too.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 4:08pm on December 1st, 2009

"If God were human, I could answer him; we could go to court to decide our quarrel. But there is no one to step between us--no one to judge both God and me."
Job 9:32-33 (Good News Bible)

"I am writing to you, my children, so that you will not sin; but if anyone does sin, we have someone who pleads with the Father on our behalf--Jesus Christ, the righteous one."
1 John 2:1 (Good News Bible)

"Even now my witness is in heaven; my advocate is on high."
Job 16:19 (NIV)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 3:47pm on December 1st, 2009

I really liked today's BCP reading (Mark 1:21-end). It's a subject that many people have a hard time holding a discussion on. Why is that, I wonder? Why has our society drifted that way? Why is is so hard....
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 1:29pm on November 30th, 2009

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth that Jesus is Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved;"
Taken from the BCP Epistle reading for Nov. 30th (Romans Ch. 10).
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 1:13pm on November 30th, 2009

I believe it was St. Paul who said that prayer was like exercise for our spiritual well being. I am conscious of a need for much exercise.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 12:51pm on November 30th, 2009

"The Lord is full of compassion and mercy, slow to anger and of great kindness."
Psalms 103:8 (BAS)
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 2:43pm on November 29th, 2009

I find it very hard to pray (like I should) sometimes. A regular prayer life can take effort sometimes.
William Ramier

William Ramier wrote at 11:05pm on November 24th, 2009

"Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is hindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."
Psalms 2:6-8 & 12 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.