Thursday, March 12, 2020

This is awful. God forgive me for writing and sharing it. I'm intending no disrespect, just sharing a little humour and a little scriptural reference.

5 Then the Lamb broke open the third seal; and I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there was a black horse. Its rider held a pair of scales in his hand. 6 I heard what sounded like a voice coming from among the four living creatures, which said, "A roll of asswipe for a day's wages, and three quarts of hand sanitizer for a day's wages. But do not damage the pork & beans and the lentils!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.