Monday, March 2, 2020

God is so funny (not ha ha)!

A few posts ago, I mentioned the Worldwide Church of God.  So, I blogged about it, or at least mentioned it in a blog post.  Then, I went looking for it, or for videos.  I found some old tape converted to YouTube video, watched several videos, then posted/blogged about that.  Then, praying morning prayer yesterday--if I read the proper readings for Year II for the first Sunday after Lent--I am reading from Hebrews 4, and there it is; one of the videos of Mr. Armstrong preaching included a bit of him saying that Jesus became a man to be tempted to understand us and be a sin free sin offering for us.  Then, Hebrews 4:14-end yesterday confirms that message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.