Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Psalms 88:2-7 NRSV - let my prayer come before you; incline - Bible Gateway

I read (really I chanted) psalm 88 last night.  The beginning seems much more ominous now among CORVID19 fears.  I feal that I can empathize with the psalmist.  

ALMIGHTY GOD AND FATHER keep us safe in this time of trouble.  Protect us and our loved ones from the pandemic that threatens us.  I ask these things in the name of your Son our Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalms+88%3A2-7&version=NRSV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.