Sunday, March 15, 2020

Today's reading is extra ominous in our current environment. But there is good news for believers.

Hebrews 12:25-27 GNT

Be careful, then, and do not refuse to hear him who speaks. Those who refused to hear the one who gave the divine message on earth did not escape. How much less shall we escape, then, if we turn away from the one who speaks from heaven! His voice shook the earth at that time, but now he has promised, "I will once more shake not only the earth but heaven as well." The words "once more" plainly show that the created things will be shaken and removed, so that the things…

wramier@yahoo.com shared Hebrews 12:25-27 GNT with you from BibleGateway.com. To sign up for daily verses, devotions, and Bible readings from BibleGateway.com, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.