Thursday, March 12, 2020

Last Night's Tame Dreams

Last night was tame by my standards.  I drempt about the moon; I think I was there in a colony, probably because I was reading an article about colonizing Titan just before bed.  

And, I drempt that Chandra bought another weiner dog that looked just like Page, full grown.  The third dream, I'm having great difficulty recalling.  

If you don't "write it down" soon after waking, they say you forget it.  It probably wasn't about sex; although, I've been told that once a male has become sexually active, they no longer will have "wet dreams", for the rest of their lives.  So, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.