Monday, March 28, 2016

A Truth

First Draft
Multiculturalism doesn't work.  A mosaic society doesn't work.  A melting pot can, but only with full integration.  It will splinter like Yugoslavia or have special rights like Quebec.  Nationalism will rise, look at Italy.

Edit
Multiculturalism doesn't work--without force.  A mosaic society doesn't work.  A melting pot can, but only if there is full integration--like Louisiana.  It will splinter and fragment like Yugoslavia or Poland & Georgia, or will exist in a weak federation suck as Quebec does if it works at all.  Nationalism will rise and often violence will as well--such as post Napoleonic Italy or post Bismark Germany.

P.S. We're facilitating guerrilla warfare people.  Help them over there; solve the problem over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.