Monday, March 14, 2016

Accountability

I never thought I'd say it, but I think the Americans have a better election system. There are more checks and balances. Midterms are a great idea.  It's like a report card.  It helps keep the government honest.  And it's better to elect judges like they do.  Please,  spare me the rhetoric about the electoral influence of partisan politics.  You don't think elected MPs appointing judges is polutical?  Both nations should elect judges all the way up to the supreme court.  If the legislative branch should be elected, so too should the judicial branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.