Sunday, March 27, 2016

Double Talk

If the natives are really a nation, why do we not declare war when they block the highways?  Why are they still receiving welfare from our government?  They are not a nation.  Why do we patronize?  It may not be PC, but we need to get them off the reserves.  The communist system is killing them.  We need integration, equality, and individual liberty.  Catering to special groups is divisive and only serves the puppet masters.

"Any man who carries a hyphen about with him carries a dagger that he is ready to plunge into the vitals of this Republic whenever he gets ready."  Woodrow Wilson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.