Friday, March 11, 2016

Stupid M0+h€rfu(k€r

Stupid people, pedestrians really, not weighing the consequences of their actions really raise my ire.  Another pedestrian was killed in T.O. last week BTW.  In the 1920s, people scurried out of the way of oncoming cars.  People were afraid of cars.   Now, they're brasen, daring you to hit them it seams.  It's one thing to do so when you know the driver has seen you, why would they do it when they know you can't see them (or don't know that you can see them)--as the @$$hole this morning did?  He walked out from between two parked vehicles, one a cube van that obstructed my view, not stopping or looking, even after he stepped out in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.