Sunday, March 13, 2016

Another Weird Dream

In this dream, Cindy and I, along with Dad, Leslie, my stepfather,  and Mom were in Quebec on a trip.  We were on our way back when we all started to argue about directions, deviating from the pre-departure agreed upon route.  I hate that, FYI.  We split up as I went my way.  I felt bad as I worried if evegybody would be okay.  On the way to the train station, I ran into Leslie who was also taking the train back.  I tried to phone Cindy, but there was no SIM card in my cell phone.  I went into the station were I eventually reunited with everybody.  We were all taking the train back as it turned out.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.