Sunday, March 27, 2016

Maundy Thursday 2016

We went to St. Catherines to visit Fr. Ted.  I was originally hoping to see him participating.  I made the trip to see it; it's quite special and meaningful and somber.  Unfortunately, he did not vest for the service.  But, we had a nice visit.  We ate and talked and laughed and stayed much longer than we had planned.  I think Chandra even enjoyed it.  I think Fr. Ted enjoyed it.  Cindy and I certainly did.  I thought that this must have been what it was like to fellowship with the original disciples, or what it was like for them to fellowship with Christ.  Fr. Ted certainly was a gift to St. Paul's parish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.