Sunday, July 16, 2017

You Can Never Go Home Again

I've been troubled by the reemergence of my estranged brother.  He reached out to our mother via a Facebook friend request on the heals of Mom announcing that each of us would be receiving cash from the sale of her home this summer.  Obviously I do not want her to be used and hurt.  I also miss our relationship.   I pray almost daily for him/it/us.  But, I cannot trust him and don't think I ever will be able to again.  Even if I ever mended the relationship,  things would never be the same as they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.