Friday, July 7, 2017

Old Laby

So, many years ago when we lived in Barrie--I think--I exited the mall to find a car touching mine. I decided to wait for the driver. I was disapointed/sad to see a little old lady come to claim the car. I explained that she had hit my car. But, feeling bad, said that there probably wasn't any damage and that I would back up my car to take a look. I backed up, got out, and joined the lady at the front of the car. Then she exclaimed that they weren't even touching. I wanted to slug her.

P.S. I should have taken a picture. Document everything kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.