Sunday, July 23, 2017

Workmares

Last night I had many dreams.  I had several about work, new product launches and other stuff; tomorrow is my first day back after plant shutdown; vacation is always too short.  They were like mini nightmares, brought on by the stress of work no doubt.  The other dreams, two or three, were a plot arch involving a girl I used to know.  It was a most pleasant dream that I wouldn't mind having again.  Vivid, words fail me.  These kind of dreams don't happen all that often anymore; I think I can remember the last two actually (sad I know).  It sucks to wake up sometimes.  Although, I could definitely do without the workmares.  Yeah, no more of those please.  I spend enough time there as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.