Friday, July 21, 2017

Dream Fight


I had a dream that I was in an underground MMA tournament. The main baddie killed everybody he fought in the first round, everybody but me. I was squaring off when I noticed a man in the crowd signalling me.  I thought he was telling me to push the sticks. There were these pool noodle looking sticks in the center of the ring. I complied and it caused the antagonist to stumble and loose (on points?).  He was angry and I was the only fighter who faught him who survived in round one.  I knew I'd have to fight him again,  but I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.