Friday, July 21, 2017

I am not a horse.

A little girl once told me that it wasn't fair that women weren't playing in the major leagues.  It's a cosmic unfairness.  Maybe soon, with genetic research and social changes, there won't be genders anyway.  It seems that nobody in the next generation wants to be female anyway (to me), well...except men.  Realizing that I am biased, (I'm an evil straight white man), I never viewed baseball as anything but what it is, or what I see it as--sport.  Athletes are like horses.  I can go to the track to watch a race and enjoy it.  I will never be an athlete any more than I will be a horse.  I can still enjoy the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.