Sunday, February 26, 2017

Today's reminder for me on my cruise?

106:14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert.106:15 And he gave them their request; but sent leanness into their soul.106:14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert.106:15 And he gave them their request; but sent leanness into their soul. Psalms http://bit.ly/bibleappkjv


P.S.  This was penned in the waters off the Bahamas on Tuesday, February 21st as I reflected on the blessings I have been given and on the extravagances of the cruise ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.