Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Do we also not want what He wants, for our children to take up our heritage and honor Him?

78:5 For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:78:6 That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children:78:7 That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:
Psalms http://bit.ly/bibleappkjv

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.