Thursday, February 9, 2017

ET Phone Home

What if we're it?  Space is infinite;  but, if we use the big bang model, the universe is not.  With the odds of life beginning spontaneously being so astronomical,  what if the reason ET hasn't dropped in is because he isn't?

P.S. what caused the hydrogen to loose it's equilibrium?   Isn't that infinite mass?

P.P.S.  What if our universe is a hologram?

P.P.P.S.  Could God be the reason for the loss of equilibrium in the hydrogen?

P.P.P.P.S.  Could spirits live in the second dimension of our holographic universe?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.