Monday, February 6, 2017

Gunny

I had a strange dream not too long ago.  I was actioning the .30-30 and the extractors didn't grab.  I pulled the leaver so hard that the next round actually punched the primer on the (I guess unfired) round in the chamber (which shouldn't happen as .30-30 ammo is not pointed).  I somehow ejected the cartridge (not too sure where the second round went to) in the chamber and was so afraid of a hangfire explosion as I looked at the perfectly punched primer.  The dream ended--or changed--without incident.  Clearly, these events are highly unlikely if not impossible; it's funny how things that are not logical make seanse in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.