Wednesday, February 8, 2017

More Strange Dreams

I had a few strange dreams last night.  I don't remember much of them.  One was of the .30-30 again.  I know it was a long dream (even though dreams are hard to gauge) and the only thing that I can remember was actioning it one handed, a la Terminator--which I would never do; I'd be too afraid of dropping it and effeweseacaying it up.  So, the second dream was about people with addictions.  Specifically, people were admitting addiction issues to me, booze, huffing.  I'm not too sure where it was all going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.