Sunday, February 26, 2017

Lust

Today I read part of 1 Corinthians Ch 10, in error I believe (because I was on the wrong week in the calendar and probably have been for weeks).  Anyway, it may have been no accident that it spoke of not being tested beyond what we are able to resist, that God would provide a way out, and specifically about sexual immorality (as I've been reflecting on lust lately and on the specifics of what is immoral).  Maybe this is a gentle warning (for me) to not convince myself otherwise. 

P.S.  The calendar can be confusing in the weeks leading up to a movable feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.