Sunday, April 19, 2020

STD Normal

I'm starting to think that this could be the new normal.  With a possible 8 strains/reinfection and second virus, maybe this is how humans will live from now on.  It'll be like living in a world where everybody you sleep with has an STD.  Maybe the big stadiums will sit empty, we will all forever wear masks, the life expectancy will drop, the population will drop, Social Distancing will be the norm and young people won't remember it any other way, humans will be poison to each other, and society may indeed eventually collapse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.