Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Health

Saturday, I was out for a run.  I was planning on going 5k.  At just over 1.5 miles in, I had this big pulse of pressure in my chest, not pain.  It was quite scary, and I stopped running immediately. 

Monday, I phoned my doctor's office.  He is working from home and couldn't be reached.  The nurse told me not to run until I hear back from the doctor.  And, if I get the sensation again, I'm to go to emergency. 

Yesterday, the nurse called back, saying the doctor wanted me to get blood work and an ECG, ASAP.  So, that's what I did yesterday.

Because you can see results online now, my wife told me that my cholesterol is high.  I'm just waiting for my doctor to call me back.  I'm kind of freaking out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.