Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Rant

I truly hate my job right now. I’m stressed out and exhausted. When my alarm goes off each day, my first thought is that I should call in sick today. I am ready for a change. Sixty hour work weeks and rotating shifts while being the point man on a project with aggressive goals that really should have been better planned for and really should have been started earlier are not for me. Now, it looks like I’m even going to have to work on Good Friday. In a secular Western society that has forgotten it’s Christian roots, it’s just a statutory holiday. Our family tradition of visiting a priest friend in his parish this year will likely be cancelled. The expectations placed on one person in one position are too high and the demands are unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.