Thursday, April 4, 2019

Dentist

I went to the dentist on the second week of my vacation this Spring (March), and they gave me the sunglasses for the glare thing.  They were wet; there was fluid on the noise guard that got on my face and close to my eye.  Tears from the last patient?  Did it get in my eye, did it not.  I don't know.  I know they are professional about sterilization of tools and professional regrading hygiene; but, SARS was perpetuated by a doctor's pen in Toronto.  I started thinking, "what if I get Hepatitis from fluid transfer from dentist's glasses?"  Are I overreacting, or is this a valid concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.