Tuesday, April 23, 2019

God has given me every success I have ever had, and the dead will rise again.

Isaiah 26 GNT

A day is coming when the people will sing this song in the land of Judah: Our city is strong! God himself defends its walls! Open the city gates and let the faithful nation enter, the nation whose people do what is right. You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever; he will always protect us. He has humbled those who were proud; he destroyed the strong city they lived in, and sent its walls crashing…

wramier@yahoo.com shared Isaiah 26 GNT with you from BibleGateway.com. To sign up for daily verses, devotions, and Bible readings from BibleGateway.com, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.