Monday, April 22, 2019

Equal, but knot.

In the 1800s, women were seen as weak, and so were held back by society (not men) from working in what was then seen as a man's job.  In the Royal Navy, it was a dishonorable act for a Ship of The Line to fire on a frigate.  Likewise, women couldn't work. Women faught long and hard to prove they could do a man's job, just as good and without a handy cap.  Fast forward to 2019, where--thanks to the cult of perpetual victimhood--women need to be over compensated for male privilege.  I can almost hear Scooby Doo, "Bar"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.