Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter

I celebrated Easter in my Betterment Basement with Easter Day readings and Psalms, the Divine Office, and burning incense.  I have kind of semi-decide to only burn incense on Holy Days, because of second hand smoke.  However, I enjoy it; but, it makes chanting the Psalms and singing the Venite hard, as I loose my voice in the smoke.  I can read okay, sing...not so much.  Reading Exodus was thought provoking, picking a young lamb (yearling) without blemish.  It would be killed by all the people.  They would eat it's flesh.  It's blood would save them.

P.S.  I have some wonderful incense from Holy Cross Monastery, the good stuff.  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.