Thursday, April 4, 2019

If we get rid of all the rocks, the cavemen won't fight.

So, I was waiting in the Timmy's drive thru lane today listening to CBC or some leftist talk radio (I know), when the subject turned to gun control.  It pisses me off that the first reaction of the left is always to disarm the victims after a shooting.  The man in being interviewed had lost his daughter (truly tragic) in a shooting, and wanted to get rid of the guns.  Would his reaction have been different if she had been stabbed?  Would he be campaigning for better mental health care or better proactive measures to detect and stop violent acts?  If you even mention the word gun, people line up on both sides like gym class dodge ball.  It is an issue that is too political and far to emotional with very few people listening to reason or facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.