Friday, September 9, 2016

Zom'bay

Last night,  I dreamt that it was the zombie apocalypse.   I had a 30-30.  I wad okay as I killed all the zombies that came for us with my 30-30.  I had to look for more ammo though.  Unlike the movies, the zombies starved and died off after they ran out of people to eat.  Then,  we were trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world.  There were four of us living in an ruined apartment building.  We thought we were the only people left.  This guy in our group was out in the street and was robbed by a mauradering group of scavengers.  I was watching from the apartment building.   I went and got my rifle.  I shot the gang leader.  I woke up before I learned if we drove them off, merged with them, took over the group, killed them.  Strange dream.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.