Thursday, September 22, 2016

Psalm 107 Part I

Psalm 107, written long before Jesus was born, speaks of those imprisoned in Hell, salvation, eternal life, and is full of messianic prophecy.  It's as though it was written as an eye witness account of Jesus' life and ministry.  Jesus said in the Gospel of John that people search the scriptures looking for eternal life, and that those very scriptures speak of Him.  The Psalms are so full of messianic prophecy.  I used to wonder how anybody who was Jewish could read Psalms 22 or the book of Isaiah and not believe in Christ.  When people ask me for proof, or why I believe, I turn to the prophecies; I turn to the Psalms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.